Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hello World!

Hi guys!
My name is Molly and say hello to my blog!
Here are some nine things that you should know about me:
1. I am 14 years old and a freshman in high school.
2. I love to read and write. They are two of my favorite things to do.
3. I have a boyfriend named Robert who is my best friend in the entire world :).
4. My favorite color is white.
5. My favorite food is macaroni and cheese.
6. I love Christmas decorations. There's just something so...perfect about them that it makes me feel all happy inside :D.
7. I am a perfectionist. Everything also has to be a certain way or else I will get extremely annoyed.
8. My favorite season is winter.
9. My lucky number is nine. That's why I wrote down nine things.
Well, that's all for today. Hope you had a nice day!

Love,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment