Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Waiting...

Hi everyone!
I've been meaning to do an In My Mailbox video for a couple of days now, but I've hit a couple of snags.
Snag #1: My glasses will be coming in sometime this week. I'm not sure when but I really want to film the video with my glasses on. Especially since the blog is called foureyedbooknerd :P.
Snag #2: I'm expecting two books to be delivered to me in the near future, so I am waiting for both of those to include in the video. One is coming from Random Buzzers and the other is coming fro Amazon because my mom owed me money.
Snag #3: I don't have time!!!! It's so annoying! I wish I did, but I don't :P. I will do my best though!
As you can see, these aren't really major problems, but I am a perfectionist so it all has to be perfect or I will not be a happy person. At all.
I'll get the video up as soon as I can though!!! Promise!
Love,
Molly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment