Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Win an Arc of Cress, Give the Gift of Cinder


Hi everyone! I'm Sarah. And the first post I'm doing is to win an arc of Cress, the third book in the Lunar Chronicles. For those of you who have never read the Lunar Chronicles, let me enlighten you. The first book, Cinder, follows a teenage cyborg and skilled mechanic named Cinder. However, when her step sister gets the plague, her step mother volunteers Cinder to be experimented on to find a cure. This is considered to be an "honor" for cyborgs. While Cinder is being experimented on, the scientists find something unusual about her which changes Cinder's life forever. It is a very futuristic take on a classic fairy tale. It is amazing and if you haven't read it yet, what have you been doing? And this brings us to the contest:


Part 1: Lend this book to a friend and explain why you chose them.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!

For this I chose my fellow blogger and friend Molly. Molly and I both adore reading and share similar tastes. I know Molly will enjoy this fairy tale twist and all the unique characters. It is full of action, romance, wittiness, and jaw dropping moments. I mean that ending-whoa! Happy reading Molly! Can't wait to discuss with you and hear your thoughts!

Until next time fellow readers...keep calm and read on!

xoxo Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment