Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR List

Time for another Top Ten Tuesday! Brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish. This weeks list is the top ten books I want to read this spring. Sarah will also be adding onto the list so yay! Here we go!

Molly:

Hollow City by Ransom Riggs - I absolutely LOVED Ms. Peregrine's so of course I have to read the sequel! I've already ordered this one so now I'm just waiting for it to come in the mail.
Frostbite by Richelle Mead - I really need to get reading this book because I read the first book about a year ago. I want to read the entire series so I better get a move on.
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - I am so so so so excited to read this book! I've heard nothing but great things about it and I can't wait to start reading it!

The Maze Runner by James Dashner - The movie adaptation is coming out soon and I really want to read this book before then so that way I know what to espect beforehand.
Insurgent by Veronica Roth - Yeah, I've been putting this one off for a while and I really need to get on this one. I must finish the trilogy!!!!!
The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger - My friend Linda keeps telling me to read this book and I would really like to read it since it seems really good. Plus, I haven't read a book about time travel yet and this one seems as good as any.
The Odyssey by Homer - I LOVE Greek literature and mythology and I would love to read the entire epic poem. We started it in English class freshman year and I intend to finish it.

Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson - I've been meaning to read this book forever and I'm really excited to do so.
It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini - I'm finally getting around to read this book. I've owned it for about a year now and I would really like to read it at some point this year.

Anne Frank: Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank - I've started reading this book several times in elementary school and now I would like to actually like to read the whole thing.


Sarah:

1. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas - I just finished Throne of Glass and loved it!!! I can't wait to continue this stellar series!

2-4. The Shatter Me Series by Tahereh Mafi - I've been dying to read this series 5ever! It sounds super cool! 

5. Panic by Lauren Oliver - Lauren Oliver is one of my favorite writers and I've been dying to read her latest book. Plus, some booktubers over at @booksplosion are holding a read-along for this book! Woot!

6. The Archived by Victoria Schwab - This is another book I've been hearing people rave about on booktube. I don't know much about it, but there is another read-along for this book and the liveshow is this weekend. Yikes! I better get started...

7. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys - I really don't know much about this book either except that my friends loved it. That's good enough for me! And no, it is not related to 50 Shades of Gray, AT ALL!

8. Pivot Point by Kasie West - This book sounds super interesting! It's about a girl who can see her future or something like that. Sounds awesome!

9. Partials by Dan Wells - This is a dystopian I bought like a week ago because it was really cheap on the nook. I'm about one chapter in...

10. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare - I feel like this needs no explanation. As a fan of The Mortal Instruments, I have no excuse for not reading this yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment