Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Molly's July TBR

Hey ya'll!
I'm back with this month's TBR! I'm going to be flying to Indiana in a couple of weeks for a camp program thingy. So hopefully I'll be able to read a lot on the flight. Otherwise, I don't have too much going on so hopefully I'll be able to get some reading in. 

1. Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin - Since I didn't get to read this one last month and it was on my list, I decided to just transfer it onto this one. Now, instead of it being at the bottom of my list, it'll be on the top! :)

2. Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan - Sarah and I will be going to Scotland with the band next month so I was just planning on marathoning PJO on the plane ride to/from but eh why not just read this one now?



3. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell - I love Rainbow Rowell and I'm excited to give this book a go because I've heard such great things about it.

4. The Maze Runner by James Dashner - The movie is coming out soon and I've been meaning to read this for a long time. I hope it's as good as everyone says it is.

5. Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan - Another book I've been meaning to read for a LONG time. I couldn't find it for a while but I have since relocated it so yayyy.

I think that's a pretty solid month. I'm super pumped :).
I'll talk to you guys later! Hope you have a good July!
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment